CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
If you're looking for a mechanic you can trust, go to Randy's. I've taken numerous cars, 4x4s there over the years from general maintenance to anything I broke they fixed, fast, reliable and trust worthy. I recommend them to everyone who asks.
Jeff Wood, 12/13/2022
Jen, Randy & Joey are amazing. They perform very professional & thorough service every time I need something repaired on all 3 of my cars. They are also very honest & timely in their performance. I highly recommend Randy's Auto Repair to everyone that needs to have something repaired or for every day maintenance on their vehicles.
Greg Rock , 01/06/2023
It is difficult to find an auto repair professional...especially and honest one that can be trusted. Well, I found the best in Randy's Auto Service. The manager, Jen, is the BEST! I trust her knowledge and appreciate her honesty and professionalism. Thanks Jen! My husband and I are grateful for your advanced auto services, hard work, and honesty. I recommend this auto service company and we will always use them.